Diabetic Crispy Baked Chicken Recipe
Chicken Diabetes Recipes
Brought To You By Diabetic Diet For Diabetes
Back To Home >>
Diabetic Diet | More
Recipes - Free collections of
healthy and delicious diabetic diet recipes.
Free Recipes To Plan
Your Daily Diabetic Meal
Baked Chicken Ingredients And Preparations
Nonstick cooking spray - as needed
8 oz nonfat French onion dip - 1 cup
Fat-free (skim) milk - as needed
cornflake crumbs - 1 cup
wheat germ - 1/2 cup
skinless chicken breast halves or thighs - 6 (about 1 1/2 lbs)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place dip in shallow bowl; stir until smooth.
- Add milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until pourable consistency is reached.
- Combine cornflake crumbs and wheat germ on plate.
- Dip chicken pieces in milk mixture; then roll in cornflake mixture.
- Place chicken in prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until juices run clear when pierced with fork and
chicken is no longer pink near the bone.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 267; Calories from fat 13%; Total Fat 4g;
Saturated Fat 1g; Protein 31g; Carbohydrates 25g; Cholesterol 69mg; Sodium
373mg; Dietary Fiber 2g.
Exchanges Per Serving: 1 1/2 Starch, 3 Meat.
Comments: This crunchy baked chicken uses cornflakes and wheat germ to give
it a crispy outside and moist inside.
Copyright © 2009 - Diabetic Diet For Diabetes. All Right Reserved.
All trademarks, registered
trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the
property of their respective owners.
Disclaimer: Diabeticdietfordiabetes.com does not endorse the use, or effectiveness
diabetic diets. The information on this site is provided for information purposes